Sabbath-Day Woods East of Appalachia Mantel Clock, Copper Verdigris Face, Handmade in the USA
- Handcrafted in the USA of certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods
- Asian-inspired design using cherry and walnut woods, hand-rubbed to a silky smooth finish
- American-made quartz movement uses 1 AA battery (included)
- The warmth of wood and authenticity of handmade craft bring enduring beauty to your home
- 7.5 x 2.5 x 9 inches (WxDxH); Verdigris copper face may vary in tone and texture from photos
Sabbath-Day Woods is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman with over 30 years of professional experience. His art is inspired by the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains, which surround his studio, and the beauty of God's creation found in every piece of wood. Design influences come from Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Scandinavian and Japanese styles. Each of Desmond's pieces is handcrafted in the United States using select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods. Great care is taken to ensure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes that will endure for generations. From mantel clocks to serving boards, a Sabbath-Day Woods creation is sure to bring lasting beauty wherever it's displayed.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.