MudWorks Pottery I Love You to the Moon and Back Mug, Rasberry/Natural
- Artisan pottery mug, wheel-thrown, hand-carved and painted
- Handcrafted in the USA, studio signature on base
- 5-1/4 x 4 x 4-1/4 inches (LxWxH), holds about 14 ounces (sizes may vary slightly)
- Fully-glazed interior; partially-glazed exterior creates contrast and accents the engraved text
- Lead-free, safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Individually handmade, so expect minor variations and imperfections
This charming mug was designed and crafted in the small town of Effort, Pennsylvania by MudWorks Pottery. Every step is completed by hand, including throwing the clay on the wheel, carving, and painting. MudWorks' delightful pottery is lead-free, food-safe, and suitable for the oven (with preheating), microwave, and dishwasher. Some motifs are available in various configurations, such as plates, garlic keepers, honeypots, and sponge holders.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Lavender with Butterflies and Bees Sponge Cloth, Eco-Friendly, Machine Washable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.