Mary Lake-Thompson Toadstool Gnome with Daisy and Bee Sponge Cloth, Eco-Friendly, Machine Washable
- Eco-friendly kitchen sponge cloth printed with enchanting original artwork
- Naturally soft, lint-free, and highly absorbent, perfect for washing dishes, wiping spills, and cleaning household surfaces
- Made in Germany of 70% wood pulp cellulose and 30% cotton; approximately 7-3/4 x 7 inches
- Can be cleaned in the washing machine; lasts 3-6 months, depending on usage
- Reduces paper towel waste
These innovative, eco-friendly kitchen sponge cloths reduce the need for paper towels and traditional sponges. They're naturally soft, lint-free, and highly absorbent, which makes them perfect for washing dishes, wiping up spills, and cleaning household surfaces. They last up to six months, and you can easily launder them in the washing machine. Made in Germany of wood pulp cellulose and cotton, they're completely biodegradable, and you can dispose of them in eco-friendly ways such as composting.
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Their company produces an array of products, including soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, and napkins, but is best known for its signature flour sack towels. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition with her modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Patriotic Chocolate Lab with US Flag and Pillow Cotton Flour Sack Kitchen Towel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.