Fair Trade Hand Felted Zebra Giraffe Ornament, Handmade in Nepal
- Zebra ornament, handmade in Nepal of 100% organic wool felt
- Approximately 5 x 1 x 4 inches (LxWxH); includes jute hanging loop;
- Individually handmade, so expect slight variations in size and design
- Made at a family-owned workshop committed to Fair Trade practices
- A portion of The Winding Road's profits go towards scholarships for their felt workers' children
These delightful ornaments are handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal. Talented makers craft the figurines from 100% organic wool. No chemicals are used in the production process. They are imported into the United States by The Winding Road. The company works with a small family-owned workshop in Nepal that's committed to Fair Trade practices and to improving the standard of living for their artisans. A portion of The Winding Road's profit is donated to pay full school tuition for several of their felt workers' children.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.