Crosby & Taylor Fish Pewter Teabag Holder Trinket Dish
- Little trinket dish is ideal for used teabags or holding a couple of rings near the sink
- Hand cast in the USA in solid, lead-free American pewter
- 3.25 x 3.3 x 0.5 inches (DxH); hand wash only
- Experience the wonderful feel of genuine pewter; perfect for collecting or gifting
- Lifetime warranty applies only when purchased from an authorized Crosby & Taylor retailer
This whimsical little dish is the perfect accessory for breakfast tea, high tea, or bedtime tea, and also makes a delightful holder for a couple of rings or other small jewelry.
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, Crosby & Taylor has been casting their iconic pewter designs for well over 30 years. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs which highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.