Clay Path Studio Handmade American Pottery Garlic Keeper Jar, Artichoke Green
- Wheel-thrown, lead-free pottery from Clay Path Studio of York, Pennsylvania
- Ventilation holes on all sides allow for plenty of air circulation to keep garlic fresh
- Approximately 5 x 3-1/2 inches (DxH), holds about 3-4 heads
- Glazed interior, unglazed bottom with studio logo; available in other colors
- Individually handcrafted, expect minor variations and imperfections; safe for microwave and dishwasher
Clay Path Studio in York, Pennsylvania, creates beautiful handcrafted pottery that's not only practical for everyday use but also artful and elegant enough for entertaining and special celebrations. The pottery is lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven (with preheating), and dishwasher. As with most handmade wares, slight variations in size, color, and texture, as well as minor imperfections, should be expected and confirm the pottery's artisan roots.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.