Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth Tooth Kershaw Leek 3-inch Damascus Steel Knife
- Kershaw Leek knife with patented Ken Onion design; Woolly Mammoth tooth handle (front side)
- 3-inch Alabama Damascus wood grain steel blade
- Patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system, sliding lock and pocket clip
- 7 inches long open, 4 x 1.1 x 0.6 inches closed; color and patterns of Mammoth tooth will vary
- Gift boxed with registration certificate; made in the USA, lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
These Ken Onion designed knives are made by Kershaw in Oregon then embellished in New Mexico with natural Woolly Mammoth tooth. They feature a patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system for assisted opening, a lock for safe carrying, and a pocket clip. All Santa Fe Stoneworks knives carry a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.