Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Leek Ken Onion 3-inch Pocket Knife with Combo Blade, Turquoise/Mother of Pearl
- Kershaw Leek knife with patented Ken Onion design; 3-inch steel blade
- Accented with genuine Turquoise and segments of Mother-of-Pearl
- Patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system, sliding lock and pocket clip
- 7 inches long open, 4 x 1.1 x 0.6 inches closed
- Available with other blade styles, including plain and Damascus
- Made in the USA; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft objects of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
These Ken Onion designed knives are made by Kershaw in Oregon then embellished in New Mexico with inlaid Mother-of-Pearl and southwestern Jet (Black Amber) gemstone. They feature a patented Speed-Safe torsion bar system for assisted opening, a lock for safe carrying, and a pocket clip. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. All Santa Fe Stoneworks knives carry a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Spalted Beech and Turquoise
Santa Fe Stoneworks El Rey Custom Button-Lock Pocketknife with DLC VG-10 Steel Blade, Kingman Turquoise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.