Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Turquoise/Abalone/Obsidian
- Limited edition pocketknife, artistically crafted with genuine obsidian, abalone, and turquoise
- Liner lock mechanism with 3-inch Damascus steel blade; wood inlay and metal clip on reverse
- Individually handcrafted; each one is unique and will vary from photos
- 7 inches long open, 4 inches closed; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Includes signature Santa Fe Stoneworks gift box; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of New Mexico sits a century-old ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. Their custom designs include pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, and men’s accessories. Santa Fe Stoneworks creations are a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steel with gemstones, shells, or intricate wood marquetry. Each piece is individually handcrafted and unique, so yours will vary somewhat from the photos.
This stunning knife, from the limited-edition Gemstone Exotics Collection, is artistically crafted using obsidian from Arizona, abalone from Baja, and natural turquoise. The blade is made of Damascus steel, known for its superior strength, edge holding ability, and dramatic appearance. Santa Fe Stonework’s supply of Damascus steel comes from Japan and is called “Sanmai Damascus” or Sandwich Damascus. There is a core of VG-10 steel with 16 layers of stainless steel on each side to produce a rust-free blade. Each Santa Fe Stoneworks knife comes with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and is a piece of functional art you’ll appreciate for decades.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Leek Ken Onion 3-inch Pocket Knife with Combo Blade, Turquoise/Mother of Pearl
Santa Fe Stoneworks 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Spalted Beech and Turquoise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.