Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth Damascus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife
- Crafted with segments from a Woolly Mammoth tooth and gemstone inlays
- Lock back mechanism with Damascus steel blade; solid wood back
- Due to natural materials, variations in color and pattern should be expected
- 5.2 inches long open, 3.1 inches closed; lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Gift boxed with registration certificate; made in the USA
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. This striking lockback pocket knife is crafted with sections from an actual Woolly Mammoth tooth from Siberia. The blade is Damascus Steel, known for its strength, edge holding ability, and dramatic appearance. It comes from Japan and is called "Sanmai Damascus" or Sandwich Damascus. There's a core of vg-10 steel with 16 layers of stainless steel on each side to produce a rust free blade.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Leek Ken Onion 3-inch Pocket Knife with Combo Blade, Turquoise/Mother of Pearl
Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
Santa Fe Stoneworks Woolly Mammoth 2-3/4-inch Button Lock Knife with VG-10 Blade and Titanium Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.