Yarnnakarn Oceanology Oyster Reef Divided Ceramic Bowl
- Handmade artisan pottery; approximately 10 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (WxH)
- Use for serving oysters, sushi, or sauces; makes an intriguing decorative accent for coastal decor
- Arrives in a signature Yarnnakarn Art & Craft Studio box, perfect for gifting
- Minor variations and imperfections add a sense of history and authenticity
- Lead-free, food-safe, hand wash only; handmade in Thailand
The Oceanology Collection is inspired by the relationship between humans and nature. These naturalistic ceramic pieces were created in the image of the ocean. Shapes, textures, and colors evoke shells, salt, and sand. Each piece is handcrafted from natural clays by artisans in Yarnnakarn's Bangkok based studio. Slight imperfections and variations add a sense of timelessness and authenticity.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.