Dock 6 Pottery 10-inch Rectangular Tray with Fused Glass, Black/Cream
- Dramatic handmade pottery from the Minneapolis studio of Kerry Brooks
- Bottom lined with crackled fused glass resembling natural geodes; footed base
- Approximately 10 x 7 x 1-1/4 inches (LxWxH); handmade in the USA
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; wipe clean, do not immerse
- Spontaneous and dynamic by design, so expect variations in size, color, and texture
Kerry Brooks' signature style melds rustic glazes with crackled fused glass resulting in pottery with an earthy, organic quality. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural geodes created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process gives each handmade creation a unique personality and character.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000 square foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her best-known designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of natural geodes. The style is rustic and dynamic, so the pottery you receive will vary from the samples shown in the photos. We hope you'll appreciate the spontaneity and individuality of each piece.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.