Dirty Dog Pottery Handmade Yarn Bowl, Shades of Blue
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA, signed by the maker
- A beautiful way to store and dispense yarn
- Thread through spiral slot or individual holes when using multiple colors
- Approximately 8 x 3.5 inches (DxH); lead-free
- Each one unique, so expect some variations in color and texture
Dirty Dog Pottery is the work of the husband-and-wife team of Hil-Dee and Patrick Bates. They employ traditional techniques such as wheel-throwing, carving, and hand-painting and frequently look to nature for their inspiration. The pottery is meant to be used, but you'll also want to keep it on display for the warmth and beauty it brings to your home.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.