AshenWren Ceramics American Handcrafted Brie Baker
- Artisan pottery, handcrafted in Virginia by Ashley Tennant
- Elegant slip trailed floral pattern with hand-painted accents; each is unique and patterns will vary slightly
- 6-/12 x 6.-1/4 x 1-1/2 inches (LxWxH), will hold a round of brie up to about 4-1/4 inches in diameter; sizes will vary slightly
- Can also be used as a candy dish, nut bowl, or single-serving casserole
- Lead-free, dishwasher-safe, handmade in the USA
AshenWren Ceramics is the work of Ashley Tennent, a young potter from Clifton, Virginia. She works with mid-fire stoneware and porcelain to create pieces which are elegantly functional, making extensive use of intricate slip trailing to create beautiful floral and geometric patterns that are unique to each piece. The pottery is lead-free, food-safe, and suitable for the oven (with gradual preheating), microwave, and dishwasher.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.