Oregon Stoneware Studio Palm Tree Petite Salt Pot, Slate Blue
Hand thrown in Oregon, these stoneware salt pots will bring coastal charm to your kitchen and dining room. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates and come with coordinated spoons which are also made in Oregon. Since 2007, Carl Warne has been the exclusive potter for Crosby and Taylor Stoneware. That company is now focusing on their premium hand cast pewter designs and the stoneware division, led by Carl, has become Oregon Stoneware Studio. The two companies still work hand-in-hand, and Carl's pieces continue to be accented with Crosby and Taylor's premium pewter hardware. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
- Stoneware salt pot, thrown and glazed by hand in the USA
- Lead-free pewter faceplate and spoon by Crosby & Taylor
- Palm tree and braided rope design on spoon add coastal style to your table
- 4" high (with knob) and 2.8" in diameter; 1/2-cup capacity
- Due to handcrafting, variations in size and minor imperfections should be expected
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.