Oregon Stoneware Studio Handmade Fleur de Lys Canister with Pewter Spoon
- Lidded stoneware canister, wheel-thrown and glazed by hand in Oregon
- Pewter embellishments designed by Crosby & Taylor
- Jar is 6 x 5.5 inches (DxH), overall size is 7 x 6 x 7 inches (LxWxH)
- Dimensions are approximate and will vary
- Some variations in glaze color and minor imperfections should be expected
Hand-thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, this stoneware canister will bring old world charm to your kitchen. It's adorned with a hand-cast pewter faceplate, finial knob, and matching spoon designed by Crosby and Taylor, and it coordinates seamlessly with their premium measuring cups and spoons. Other sizes and motifs are also available.
Please note that due to the natural size variations that occur with wheel-thrown pottery, it's not possible to equip the canisters with sealing gaskets. The lids are well-seated on the jars but are not airtight.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.