Oregon Stoneware Studio Garlic Keeper
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware garlic pots will bring old world charm to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates, also made in Oregon by Crosby & Taylor, which come in an array of motifs, including dragonfly, heart, fleur-de-lys, and bird. Matching salt pots, butter keepers, and honeypots are available, as well as hand-cast pewter measuring spoons, cups, and other serving accessories. Oregon Stoneware Studio pottery and Crosby & Taylor pewter will be treasured additions to your kitchen, sure to be appreciated for generations to come.
- Stoneware garlic pot, wheel-thrown and glazed by hand in Oregon
- Crosby & Taylor faceplate made of hand-cast, lead-free American pewter
- Approximately 4.5 x 6 inches, including lid (DxH); hand wash
- Vent holes provide airflow to keep garlic fresh
- Entirely handmade, so minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.