Oregon Stoneware Studio Garlic Keeper, Handmade American Pottery
- Stoneware garlic pot, wheel-thrown and glazed by hand in Oregon
- Crosby & Taylor faceplate made of hand-cast, lead-free American pewter
- Approximately 4-1/2 x 6 inches, including lid (DxH); hand wash
- Vent holes provide airflow to keep garlic fresh
- Entirely handmade, so minor imperfections and variations in size and color should be expected
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware garlic pots will bring old world charm to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates, also made in Oregon by Crosby & Taylor, which come in an array of motifs, including dragonfly, heart, fleur-de-lys, and bird. Matching salt pots, butter keepers, and honeypots are available, as well as hand-cast pewter measuring spoons, cups, and other serving accessories. Oregon Stoneware Studio pottery and Crosby & Taylor pewter will be treasured additions to your kitchen, sure to be appreciated for generations to come.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
the faceplate says its lead free, im wondering if the glaze is also lead free? The stoneware too?
Yes, Oregon Stoneware Studio pottery is completely lead-free.
When this well be back on stock?
The Oregon Stoneware Studio garlic keepers have been very popular lately! Blackberry is currently in stock, and the remaining colors are on their way to the warehouse and should be available for purchase within one to two weeks.