Oregon Stoneware Studio Fleur de Lys Canister Set with Pewter Finials
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware canisters will bring old world charm to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates and finials which are also made in Oregon. Since 2007, Carl Warne has been the exclusive potter for Crosby & Taylor Stoneware. That company is now focusing on their premium hand cast pewter designs and the stoneware division, led by Carl, has become Oregon Stoneware Studio. The two companies still work hand-in-hand, and Carl's pieces continue to be accented with Crosby & Taylor's premium pewter hardware. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
- 3-piece stoneware canister set, thrown and glazed by hand
- Lead-free American pewter faceplates and finials with coordinated spoon on side of small canister
- Matching salt pots, butter keepers, honey jars, etc. also available
- Sizes range from 8-12 inches tall, including finials; may vary somewhat due to handcrafting
- Hand wash; made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have an off white garlic canister but it looks lighter than Latte, yet darker than whipping cream. Was another color ever made?
There used to be a color called Butter Pecan which was discontinued several years ago. Perhaps that’s the color of your garlic keeper.