Oregon Stoneware Studio Dragonfly 3-piece Canister Set
- 3-piece stoneware canister set, handmade in Oregon
- Lead-free American pewter faceplates by Crosby & Taylor
- Lids rest snugly against jar rims, but they do not have sealing gaskets and are not airtight
- Sizes range from 8-12 inches (including knobs) but will vary somewhat due to handcrafting
- Hand wash only; coordinating butter crocks, honeypots, and garlic keepers also available
Hand-thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware canisters will bring old world charm and the warmth of a human touch to your kitchen. They're adorned with elegant hand-cast pewter faceplates which are also made in Oregon.
Please note that while the lids rest securely against the rims of the jars, they do not have sealing gaskets and are not completely airtight. The natural variations of wheel-thrown, handmade pottery are such that it's not possible to outfit the jars with rubber gaskets. If you require an airtight seal, it's probably best to look for a manufactured alternative. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.