Oregon Stoneware Studio Creamer with Pewter Cow Faceplate
The Farmhouse Collection by Oregon Stoneware Studio blends classic farm motifs with the beauty of handcrafted pottery for a look that's at home in both urban and country kitchens. You'll find sugar pots with charming barn finials along with cream pitchers and French butter keepers embellished with whimsical cow faceplates. The pottery is entirely handmade in Oregon, as is the lead-free pewter hardware, which is designed and cast by the artisans at Crosby and Taylor. Because each piece is completely handmade, slight variations and imperfections should be expected and appreciated for the sense of personality they bring to the work.
- Wheel-thrown pottery, handmade in Oregon
- Barnyard cow faceplate, hand cast in lead-free pewter by Crosby and Taylor
- Sugar bowl with barn finial and French butter keeper with cow faceplate also available
- Slight variations in size and color, as well as minor imperfections, should be expected
- 5.3" x 4" x 5" (LxWxH), 14-oz. capacity; no microwave or oven, hand wash
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.