Oregon Stoneware Studio Bird Garlic Pot with Pewter Finial
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware garlic pots will bring old world charm to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates and finials which are also made in Oregon. Since 2007, Carl Warne has been the exclusive potter for Crosby & Taylor Stoneware. That company is now focusing on their premium hand cast pewter designs and the stoneware division, led by Carl, has become Oregon Stoneware Studio. The two companies still work hand-in-hand, and Carl's pieces continue to be accented with Crosby & Taylor's premium pewter hardware. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
- Stoneware garlic pot, thrown and glazed by hand
- Crosby & Taylor pewter faceplate and finial
- Vent holes provide air flow
- 4.5 x 6.5 inches (DxH, with finial); hand wash
- Due to handcrafting, glaze color and size may vary; made in the USA
We Also Recommend