Oregon Stoneware Studio Bird Garlic Pot
- Stoneware garlic pot, wheel-thrown and glazed by hand in Oregon
- Crosby and Taylor hand-cast pewter faceplate with charming bird motif
- Vent holes provide airflow to keep garlic fresh
- Entirely handmade, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 4.5 x 6 inches (DxH), hand wash; made in the USA
Hand thrown in Oregon and offered in a variety of glazes, these stoneware garlic pots will bring old-world charm to your kitchen. They're adorned with hand-cast pewter faceplates, also made in Oregon by Crosby and Taylor, which come in an array of motifs, including dragonfly, heart, fleur-de-lys, and bird. Matching salt pots, butter keepers, and honeypots are available, as well as hand-cast pewter measuring spoons, cups, and other serving accessories. Oregon Stoneware Studio pottery and Crosby and Taylor pewter will be treasured additions to your kitchen, sure to be appreciated for generations to come.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.