Laurie Pollpeter Eskenazi Medium Heart with Arrow, Red Medallion
Laurie Pollpeter Eskanazi's hearts are among her most collected pieces. A wall display with at least three designs will make a stunning statement in your home. The patterns are created by pressing vintage lace into soft clay, and this version is accented with an arrow constructed with driftwood collected from the Mississippi River, adding a bit of rustic charm.
- Ceramic heart, designed and handcrafted in the USA; signed by the artist
- Inspired by vintage lace patterns; accented with wood from the Mississippi River; direction of arrow may vary
- Approximately 11 x 2.5 x 9 inches (WxDxH); integrated hanging wire
- Displays Laurie's mastery of glaze patterning and critical attention to detail
- Individually handcrafted, so slight variations and imperfections should be expected
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.