Beehive Handmade Heart Pewter Measuring Spoons
- Heart-shaped measuring spoons, with arrow tail handles
- Hand cast in lead-free pewter with a copper-colored braided metal ring
- Set of 4 includes 1 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, and 1/4 teaspoon
- Arrives in a signature box, perfect for gifting
- Largest spoon is 4.75 inches long, hand wash; made in the USA
Beehive Handmade introduced their signature, heirloom-quality heart measuring spoons in 1999 as their very first product, and the set continues to be one of their bestsellers.
Beehive Handmade features the designs of artists Sandra Bonazoli and Jim Dowd, who met while in art school. Inspired by the practical and beautiful vintage kitchenware that they found at flea markets and estate sales, they created their own line of cups, spoons, and utensils, eventually partnering with an established silversmith near Providence, Rhode Island. Over the years, the collection has expanded to include gift items and home decor accessories. All their work is meticulously handmade in the USA of high-quality materials, destined to become the vintage finds of future generations.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.