Oceanne Pyrite Chunk 16" Ladder Necklace
Oceanne Jewelry Designs is the artistry of maker Anne Harrill whose modern jewelry is influenced by minimalist metalwork and inspired by geometric shapes, stones and minerals as they are found in nature. Commenting on her work, Anne explains, "My designs are a melange of whimsical, delicate and vintage French flair designed for everyday wear. Each piece is made by hand in my Cleveland studio by myself and my small team with the hope of adding a unique accent to each day."
- Handmade in the studio of jewelry designer Anne Harrill
- 3.5" ladder pendant with 5 rough-hewn natural pyrite beads and 2 brass drops
- Delicate 16K gold-plated chain with lobster clasp
- Due to the use of natural materials, minor variations should be expected
- 16" chain length, pendant is 3.5" x 0.5" (LxW); handmade in Cleveland, Ohio
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.