La Contessa Bejeweled Bird Pewter Ring Holder
Lovely bird ring holder is handcrafted in America from lead-free pewter bejeweled with colorful Swarovski crystals.
La Contessa pewter is the work of the husband and wife team of Mary DeMarco and Buddy Wolfe at their Clipper Mill studio in Baltimore, Maryland. Each La Contessa design is entirely handcrafted. The creation process begins with a sculpted model which is then cast in pewter. Semiprecious stones such as Carnelian, Desert Jasper, and Mojave Green Turquoise as well as Austrian crystals are used to accent the pieces with sparkling flashes of color. Much attention is paid to detail. Turn a piece over, and you might find a bee, a bird or a flower. All of these features make La Contessa highly collectible giftware to be cherished for generations.
- Original design by Mary DeMarco; handmade in Baltimore, Maryland
- 2.5 x 1 x 2.5 inches (LxWxH); lead-free, American pewter
- Charming bird shape with long tail for holding several rings
- Bejeweled with sparkling Swarovski crystals at the eyes and base
- A charming gift for lovers of birds and jewelry
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.