La Contessa 24" Hip-Hop Pewter Necklace
Add some fairy tale charm to your wardrobe with this "Hip-Hop" necklace by Mary DeMarco. The design features a crowned rabbit and flowers embellished with aqua aurora borealis, crystallite Swarovski crystals and Mabe pearl cabochons for a royal display. La Contessa is the work of the husband and wife team of Mary DeMarco and Buddy Wolfe at their Clipper Mill studio in Baltimore, Maryland. Each La Contessa design is entirely handcrafted. The creation process begins with a sculpted model which is then cast in pewter. Semiprecious stones such as Carnelian, Desert Jasper, and Mojave Green Turquoise, as well as Austrian crystals, are used to accent the pieces with sparkling flashes of color. Much attention is paid to detail. Turn a piece over, and you might find a bee, a bird or a flower. All of these features make La Contessa designs highly collectible and sure to be cherished for generations.
- Handmade necklace by Mary DeMarco; made in the USA of American lead-free pewter
- Charming crowned rabbit and flowers
- Embellished with aqua aurora borealis, crystallite Swarovski crystals and Mabe pearl cabochons
- Due to handcrafting, slight variations should be expected
- Hands hook-and-eye clasp; 24" long, rabbit is 2" x 1.5" (LxW)
We Also Recommend