Cynthia Webb Designs 21-inch Bird's Nest Pewter Necklace with Freshwater Pearl Eggs
This charming little bird's nest necklace is cast in pewter and adorned with 3 freshwater pearl eggs. Engraved on the bottom is the phrase, "In my garden nature grows a place for birds to raise their young."
Cynthia Webb is a San Diego, California artist specializing in handcrafted pewter gifts. Her creative process begins with a sketch which she then designs in wax. The wax is cast and a mold is made for duplicating the design in pewter. Designs range from simple hearts to complex angels and spiritual images which become jewelry, framed plaques, ornaments, and other decorative accessories. All the pewter is hand cast and finished in the USA using only the finest materials. To give or keep, Cynthia's work is a special gift from the heart.
- Charming miniature bird's nest pendant, handmade in the USA
- Cast in lead-free pewter and decorated with 3 freshwater pearl eggs
- Engraved quote on back along with maker's signature
- Also available as a trinket bowl and framed wall plaque
- Lobster clasp; 21 inches long (including 3-inch extender), nest is 1.1 inches in diameter
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.