Crosby & Taylor Tennis Anyone? Pewter Teabag Holder Trinket Dish
- Tennis-themed trinket dish is ideal for used teabags, a couple of rings, or loos change
- Designed and hand cast in the USA in solid, lead-free American pewter
- 2-7/8 x 2-7/8 x 1/2 inches (LxWxH); hand wash only
- Experience the wonderful feel of genuine pewter; perfect for collecting or gifting
- Includes presentation box
Wondering what to give your favorite tennis fan or player? This little dish is perfect as a teabag coaster or for holding loose change, keys, or a couple of rings.
Based in Oregon and formerly known as Tin Woodsman Pewter, Crosby & Taylor has been creating pewter home and giftware since 1986. Everything is made in the USA using only the finest, lead-free American pewter, and each piece is cast and finished by hand. Deborah Chapman, who co-founded the company with her husband, Jim, continues to create designs that highlight the beauty and wonderful feel of genuine pewter. Her work has graced the kitchen of celebrity chef Paula Deen, and her pewter embellishments continue to adorn the handmade pottery of Oregon Stoneware Studio. Build your collection of Crosby & Taylor pewter and discover the simple joy of tomorrow's heirlooms.
We Also Recommend
Crosby & Taylor Angel Always with You Lead-Free American Pewter Sentiment Coin, Bulk Pack of 25
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.