Rustic Olive Wood Salt and Pepper Pinch Pots with Spoons, Hand Carved in Kenya, Each One Unique
- Petite salt and pepper set features 2 cups and 2 spoons, hand carved from wild olive wood
- Will bring authentic African style and a rustic, earthy look to your kitchen
- Cups are approximately 1-3/4 x 1-1/4 inches (DxH), spoons are about 2-3/8 inches long; sizes will vary
- Each small cup holds about 1 tablespoon; individually handmade, each piece is unique and will vary from photos
- Hand wash only; treat with light coating of mineral or olive oil to maintain beauty of the wood
Kenyan carvers create these primitive salt and pepper sets from wild olive wood. They will grace your kitchen and dining table with rustic simplicity and authentic African style. The cups and spoons are individually handmade using natural wood, so no two pieces are the same. You should expect variations in size, color, wood grain, and texture. The sets are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an association committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
LIGHTLi Moving Flame Advanced Battery-Operated LED Indoor Wax Votive Candles, Ivory, 2" x 4", Set of 2
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.