Oregon Stoneware Studio Cow French Butter Keeper with Pewter Spreader
- American made, hand-thrown and glazed butter crock keeps softened butter fresh right on the counter
- Special edition set with lead-free pewter medallion and cow themed spreader by Crosby & Taylor
- Pack softened butter in dish under lid spreading to sides; fill base 1/3 full with water
- Invert lid and place on base; water rises against butter to create an airtight seal
- 4.25 x 4.2 inches (DxH), 1/2-cup capacity, hand wash; glaze color and size may vary somewhat
French butter crocks offer an old-world solution to keeping butter both soft and fresh on the counter, and their popularity continues to grow for the beauty and simplicity they bring to our high-tech lives.
This version by Oregon Stoneware Studio is made of hand-thrown and glazed pottery embellished with a cow medallion by the pewter artisans of Crosby & Taylor. The special edition set includes a custom-designed cow-themed spreader, also by Crosby & Taylor, rendered in hand-cast, lead-free American pewter. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and confirm the artisan character of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.