Dock 6 Pottery Small Wasabi/Trinket Dish with Fused Glass
- Small decorative dish, available in an array of dynamic glazes
- Bottom is lined with crackled fused glass resembling natural geodes
- Approximately 4-1/2 x 1 inches (sizes will vary); handmade in the USA
- Primarily for decorative use or with dry, non-staining foods; hand wash only
- Variations in size, color, and texture, as well as minor imperfections, should be expected
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan. By 1995, pottery had become her full-time career, and Dock 6 Pottery now includes a gallery, classroom, and 9,000 square foot production studio in Minneapolis. Her best-known designs are accented with fused glass, creating the look of natural geodes. The style is rustic and dynamic, so the pottery you receive will vary from the samples shown in the photos. We hope you'll appreciate the spontaneity and individuality of each piece.
All Dock 6 Pottery is lead-free and food-safe. You can place pieces without glass in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Pieces with glass should only be used with dry, non-staining foods since liquids and oils might penetrate the crackled glass. It's best to wipe glass pieces clean rather than immerse them.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.