Flip-Flop Elephant Figurine
These colorful elephants are made in Africa from rubber scraps collected from flip-flop factories. The repurposed scraps are bonded together in layers then carved by skilled craftsmen into whimsical elephant figurines. Stoneage Arts was founded in 1987 by two brothers who were born and raised in Kenya and shared a passion for handcrafted products from their native land. As the company grew, its network of artisans expanded across Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America and it became Stoneage Arts Global, Home of World Artisans.
- Made from the scraps leftover when flip-flops are manufactured
- Colorful layers of rubber are bonded together then carved by skilled craftsmen
- Each is unique and colors will vary
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 9 x 2.5 x 5.5 inches (LxWxH); made in Africa
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.