Clay Path Studio Handmade American Pottery Open Salt Cellar, Espresso
- Handmade American pottery from York, Pennsylvania
- Beautifully functional design, available in a variety of lead-free glazes
- Approximately 4 x 4 x 4 inches, holds about 1/2 cup; size, shape, and color may vary slightly
- Lead-free; fully glazed interior, unglazed on bottom with studio signature
- Salt not included; individually handcrafted, expect minor variations and imperfections
These uniquely practical salt cellars are handmade in York, Pennsylvania. The pottery is lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven (with preheating), and dishwasher. As with most handmade wares, you should expect some variations in size, color, and texture, as well as minor imperfections.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.